"In the past few weeks and months I have made 5 new testsuites for engine-engine testing. Here is a short description:
- Noomen KI Mar del Plata 2017: 50 positions from the King's Indian Mar del Plata variation, a very complicated line that leads to very interesting play and a lower draw rate compared to classical opening lines. This testsuite covers the 9.Ne1 main line and the 9.Bd2 Taimanov variation.
- Noomen KI Mar del Plata II 2017: 50 positions from the King's Indian Mar del Plata variation, in this testsuite the 9.Nd2 line and the 9.b4 Bayonet attack are covered.
- Noomen Ruy Lopez Testsuite 2017: 50 positions from the
Ruy Lopez, covering all topical lines in the Ruy: Marshall
gambit, Chigorin, Zaitsev, Berlin Wall, Delayed Steinitz and so
- Noomen Slav Testsuite 2017: 50 positions from the Slav Defence, one of the most popular opening lines in engine matches. All important lines are covered in the set, f.e. the Moscow gambit, the anti-Moscow, the Botwinnik variation, the classical Slav, the Bronstein variation and so on.
- UltraShort Lines: tired of all those long book lines?
Then this testsuite might be for you. It has 50 positions with a
minimum of theory, ranging from 1 ply to 6 plies. From that
point the engines are on their own. Find out how they play the
most important opening lines by themselves, without having book
Download link: Five new Noomen testsets
If you are interested in all Noomen testsets, then you can download them using the following download link:
ALL Noomen testsets