There are 6 new testsets made by Jeroen Noomen, about the King's Indian Defence. Jeroen's comments:
"I have completed my 6 testsets in the King's Indian and offer them as a free download below. The testsets are based on the series Kotronias on The King's Indian volume 1 through 5. I.e. the sets focus on the main lines given in these 5 books.
A short description of the 6 testsets:
* Noomen KI Fianchetto Systems 2017 => covers the systems in which white plays g2-g3;
* Noomen KI Mar del Plata Testsuite 2017 => covers the Mar del Plata main lines with 9.Ne1 and Taimanov's 9.Bd2;
* Noomen KI Mar del Plata II Testsuite 2017 => covers the Bayonet attack 9.b4 and 9.Nd2;
* Noomen KI Classical Systems 2017 => covers the Averbakh, Makogonov, Petrosian, Gligoric, Karpov and a few other systems;
* Noomen KI Samisch 2017 => covers the Samisch, focus is on the 6.Be3 c5 system (but the other systems are covered as well);
* Noomen KI Rare Lines 2017 => covers the Four Pawns attack, the Seirawan system, Smyslov-Inkiov system, 3.f3, Bg5 systems, h3 systems and a few others.
my view the King's Indian is a great fighting opening; it is
complicated, sometimes even murky and - most important - engines are
often way too optimistic about white's chances".
Download link: Complete King's Indian